Making a Donation
If you are interested in making a donation to Church Missions Network we would first like to thank you for your generosity. Your support allows us to not only meet the physical needs of people in places like Honduras and Kenya, but most importantly, to meet their spiritual needs. There are several ways you can contribute to CMN.
1. Send a check through the mail.
Please make checks payable to Church Missions Network and mail them to:
Church Missions Network
PO Box 2940
Lebanon, TN 37088
2. Pay online using Paypal.
You may wish to print these instructions to help you proceed through the Paypal donation process.
- Click here to go to the Paypal website and begin the donation process.
- Please enter the donation amount where indicated.
- Click the Update Total button to add your donation to the total.
- If you have a Paypal account, please enter your email address and password where indicated on the right side of the screen and then click the Login button.
- If you do not have a Paypal account, please complete the form to create a new account. After you’ve completed the form, please click the Agree and Continue button.
- A new page will be displayed asking you to review your donation details. If you approve, please click the Donate Now button.
- You will see a donation confirmation displayed and will also receive an email confirmation from Paypal.
3. Schedule a recurring automatic bank draft.
Please contact Phil Johnsey at email@example.com if you are interested in setting up an automatic bank draft.