Frequently Asked Questions
- How can my church become involved?
- Who can participate in missions trips with CMN?
- How much does it cost to go on a trip with CMN?
- Can I use frequent flyer miles to purchase my airline ticket?
- I think I want to go on a trip. What do I do next?
- Where can I find an application form?
- What happens if I need to cancel?
- What if I don’t have a passport?
- When will the Annual CMN Golf Classic take place?
Churches have two options in connecting with CMN:
1. Become a Covenant Church whereby CMN meets with the church’s staff and missions planning team to develop a mission plan for the church. This would include budgets, dates, and how to communicate mission causes with the membership. CMN would help direct local, national, and international mission endeavors. CMN would also provide persons to be available to speak in worship services and banquets with a missions emphasis throughout the year. Basically, a Covenant Church receives an off-site missions pastor for a monthly donation to CMN.
2. Become a Project Church whereby CMN will plan, direct and lead your church to network with other churches on one mission project a year. There is no charge to the church (other than some of the trip’s expenses). Each participant will pay a fee included in their trip cost to offset some of the expenses that are incurred. The cost for the needs of the trip, e.g. meds for a medical/evangelism trip, and how they are paid for will be agreed upon by CMN and the host church during the planning.
How much does it cost to go on a trip with CMN?
There is a set fee for all trips which includes all transportation, lodging, food and special insurance. The fee varies for each trip depending on the location, duration, and other factors. Some of the money will also cover part of the project costs. Other costs will be covered by churches and/or individuals who wish to help.
I think I want to go on a trip. What do I do next?
If you are interested in becoming a part of a team, please contact Phil Johnsey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling his cell 615.668.3788. He will explain the needs of upcoming trips and direct you on filling out the paperwork. He will also answer any questions you might have.
Where can I find an application form?
You can download an application form by clicking here.
What happens if I need to cancel?
If you need to cancel before we leave, you are only out the $100 non-refundable deposit unless airline tickets or other purchases have been made on your behalf. Then you would be responsible to cover the cost of these matters.
What if I don’t have a passport?
It takes about three weeks to process a passport application, so apply early to avoid an expedited service fee later. Apply now for a passport if you don’t have one. More information is available at
When will the Annual CMN Golf Classic take place?
The next CMN Golf Classic will be April 23, 2012. If you would like to register or learn more about this event, please visit our Golf Classic page.
|Previous: Construction Needs|